Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Social Networking Sites for Website Promotions

A friend of mine recently said that one of the reasons why the result of my website is stagnant is because I haven’t used social networking sites for promoting it. However, I still failed to notice its importance.

I was facing the same dilemma, but after using the networking sites, I saw the changes in my website ranking. I tried using Digg and Mixx. I posted my website links on these sites hoping it would lead the audience directly to my new websites. Since networking websites get much traffic, I assumed they will be diverted to my websites as well resulting in your site moving up the ranks.

I have learned that it is important that you take advantage of all the resources available to you. Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger are some of the best social networking sites and can help you to instantly achieve top rankings. Make use of these websites, I noticed a great difference in my website ranking.